August 14, 2013

Peace Collector




    Some parts of my life make little or no sense to me.  As kids we play with puzzles and unless you pull a “Curious George” and eat a piece, it should all fit together.  At this point I cannot easily classify how they fit into the larger scheme of things.  Despite the negativity of the events, they completely changed me as a person in a positive light. These periods of time I’m pondering make up such a small portion of time, but seemed to have invaded and altered the largest parts of my heart, mind, and soul.

    Beyond my own expectations and through the Lord’s help, I’ve made peace with those who I allowed to wrong me and learned what it meant to love myself in an unselfish, yet essential way.  It is neither essential nor necessary for me to share details, but possibly prompt you to see “sticky situations” in the same light. Rather than trying to piece it all together, find a way to find peace in the circumstance.  The trial you are going through may result in a lesson for not only for you, but for others watching you. Or think of the current chapter of your life as test preparation, what are you doing to be prepared for the next “piece” of your life?

John 14:27(KJV) 
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment